Natural Wonders: Miracle Face Mask

Natural-Wonders-Miracle-Face-Mask-Tickle-those-Tastebuds
Summers are officially here and the weather is hot and sometimes humid too and the skin has to deal with all the kinds of weather changes. At times you have to deal with a lot of skin issues, because Hey! who doesn't want a happy, fresh and glowing skin?

As for me, I have a really really sensitive skin, like Reeally Sensitive one so I cannot experiment much with it. Also I'm not much in favor of beauty creams or acne creams available so I prefer not to rely on those and use more of natural stuff. Normally in summers I try to keep my skin hydrated and clean throughout the day and night too.

In this post I'm sharing my Summer Treatment, on how I combat my skin issues using natural products and hope to get some useful tips from you as well.

One of my most favorite treatments when my skin gets all crazy is this mask which I call the Miracle Face Mask that includes honey, cinnamon powder and baking soda. Why I love it so much is that all the items are available in the pantry, its natural, inexpensive and really really effective! (Do I need to say more??).

Yes I do, I need to tell you more about it. Well, this mask has honey that is a natural antibacterial agent that helps to heal, moisturize and condition the skin. Baking soda exfoliates, unclogs pores and softens the skin and Cinnamon Powder is a natural astringent and anti fungal treatment. This mask can be used once or twice a week to reduce inflamed acne, reduce pores, fade away acne scars and clear the dead skin build up.

So this is how it works:

What you'll need

Directions

Once you rise off the mask your skin will immediately feel soft, smooth, clean and bright. You'll definitely be pleased with the results just like I was. I apply this mask twice a week at night before going to bed and believe me my family noticed that my skin looked clear and bright and I could feel the softness and acne scars fading that's why I call it my Miracle Face Mask.

If you have sensitive skin then, I will highly suggest testing out a patch on your skin (preferably inside of the elbow) before applying to whole face.

**If your skin starts to burn, remove the mask immediately.

If you try this, let me know how it worked for you! And, if you have any skincare suggestions, leave me a comment!

 Natural Wonders - Happy Skin & Beautiful You!

Labels: , , , ,